[Clipart] Re: Screenshot uploaded: Kubuntu Hoary-Hedgehog

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Jul 15 07:00:13 PDT 2005

Nicu Buculei <nicu at apsro.com> writes:

> I think this was approved by mistake,

Oh, one other thing, which you may already know:  the submission and
approval emails both always have IP addresses, corresponding to where
the request was sent from.  In this case, it was submitted from
12.152.193.132 and approved from 69.109.243.77, which look like
completely different subnets to me.  Based on a quick couple of
traceroutes, they appear to diverge at qwest, which is backbone and a
number of hops from either.  Barring any evidence to the contrary, I'd
say they were approved by different people, most likely, or at least
from different locations.

(I realize, this answers a different question from the one you asked.)