[Clipart] Easy logo request

stelios xanthakis sxanth at cs.teiath.gr
Mon Jul 18 03:44:47 PDT 2005

Hi.

I'm looking for an artist who can draw the logo of pyvm.
I already have an idea for it but I'm terrible at drawing
it.  See the page at
     http://students.ceid.upatras.gr/~sxanth/pyvm/

The logo at the top is supposed to be (don't laugh) the surface of a chip
(like a pentium CPU or something), which has an electronic
snake (like the old game where the snake eats dots and it
becomes longer but it must avoid eating itself) and it
writes "pyvm" with letters similar to the letters on chips.
Well, at least that's what it's *supposed* to be :)

Please! If anybody can help, you can: get your name in the home
page of pyvm, and/or in the THANKS section, and/or free beers
if we meet at some event.

Thanks,

Stelios