[Clipart] Roadmap

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Tue Jul 19 19:02:14 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> On Wed, 2005-06-22 at 18:39 +0200, Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller
> wrote:
> > Regarding the HASH keyword issue on the roadmap, I thought it was
> > clear these came from old versions of svg_annotate. I remember
> > reporting this to Bryce when I started adding keywords to the
> > flags and he made a new release shortly afterwords with this issue
> > fixed.
>
> Yeah, this issue is coming from somewhere else as well it seems, as
> it is still appearing in the metadata. Can someone else shed some
> light on this subject?

The HASH bug is squished by the version of Metadata.pm in CVS, because
the hash-reference structure is no longer used, in favor of Twig
methods.

There are still a lot of images with HASH in them, that will have to
be repaired; most of them probably can be repaired semi-automatically
based on the upload log, but there might be some that ran into this
problem prior to the advent of the upload log; if so, those will have
to have their keywords fixed up manually.