[Clipart] integrating ocal into openoffice

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Jul 26 08:25:26 PDT 2005

This is a longstanding bug. In the upcoming 2.0 version there is a way
to integrate exported PNG copies of our librarie's svg files, but
currently I don't know a quick way to do this. Michael Meeks has worked
on this and might be able to speak to this better.

What would be a good quick solution for current OpenOffice.org (OOo)
users to get our clipart from within OOo.

Also, there is a developer working on a graphical drag and drop
interface for the freedesktop.org that will help on this front.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org