[Clipart] issues

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Jun 8 09:17:36 PDT 2005

Test files. - I have to rename to ".zipped" to get through mail server.

Would someone be willing to run these through the ringer and see if the
keywords come out OK.

The first one "current method.svg" is included for reference, which is
the way I did it before, adding metadata after the fact.

The file "cc added.svg" is adding the "cc:" manually to the file.

Files "meta ai added 1.svg" ... 4 were created by adding the keywords
andmetadata in AI, and saved with various SVG out options.

I have recorded the options, so if any of them work, we will know the
options to use for AI saving OCAL SVG files.

Thanks - Gerald