[Clipart] 3000+ SVG files available

Raymond Penners dotsphinx at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:09:09 PST 2005

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 12:50:14 +0100, Raymond Penners <dotsphinx at gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, this is just speculation though. I sent him an email, and
> hopefully the answer clarifies things.

Just in case anybody is wondering what ever happened to the kamsart.com clipart:

I never got a reply from the site owner. Basically this means that the
3000+ clipart cannot be used for OCAL. It remains unclear how kamsart
can pose the "cannot sell or give" restriction on supposedly public
domain clipart, yet there is nothing we can do about it.

Btw, in this thread a remark was made that there is quite a lot of PD
clipart out there that has not been harvested for OCAL yet. I would be
interested in those -- does anybody have a list of (real) online PD
clipart collections?

Regards,
--
Raymond Penners -*- raymond at dotsphinx.com -*- www.dotsphinx.com