[Clipart] Gearing up for 0.12

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Mar 29 13:19:51 PST 2005

On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 10:19 -0500, Jonadab the Unsightly One wrote:
> Nobody has stepped forward to do the 0.12 release, so I guess I'll be
> doing it again.  I will have zero time to put into it on Thursday, so
> I'm going to go ahead and do it now.  I think we have enough
> contributions so far to make it a worthwhile release, despite the
> shortened timeframe.  Also, it would be really nice to be able to send
> out the PR Friday morning, because on April 1 people reading internet
> news sites are always starved for any *actual* news, since usually
> by 10am they're already sick to death of all the gag news.  At least,
> that's how it usually goes on slashdot.  So that'll be a good time to
> announce.

Sounds good...I'll put the PR together, publish, and update the site.
Thx for stepping up to the plate...what a month...

Do these months just keep rolling by...man...also, I'm going to be
pulling together the ann. for the book contest, so email comments
please.

Sounds good on dropping it on FRIDAY.

jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org