[Clipart] Gearing up for 0.12

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Wed Mar 30 19:20:27 PST 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> Sounds good...I'll put the PR together, publish, and update the
> site.  Thx for stepping up to the plate...what a month...

Indeed.  I didn't have time to do as much manual sorting as last time,
but Stephen's recovery work more than makes up for that, on top of all
the new submissions, making this IMO a quite worthwhile release.
Images have been added in *most* of the categories, and some
categories that formerly looked pretty thin are starting to be fleshed
out a little.  For instance, the vehicles category is really starting
to have some images in it.

> Do these months just keep rolling by...man...

Get used to it.  As you get older, time only goes faster.

> Sounds good on dropping it on FRIDAY.

It should definitely all be in place by then.  The .zip and the
.tar.gz are there now, and I went ahead and updated the copy used by
the browse script and keyword search.