[Clipart] wmftosvg converter

Stephen Silver ocalocal at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 29 13:46:26 PST 2005

I wrote:

> I've just uploaded a new version (same URL) that includes a
> makefile for GCC.

Unfortunately, I missed out a couple of critical files in my haste,
so anyone who downloaded it too soon after my post won't be able
to compile it at all.  I've corrected this now, but in case there
are still problems compiling it, I've uploaded SVG conversions of
the recent WMF submissions here:

  http://www.argentum.freeserve.co.uk/wmf-pre-0.12.zip

This doesn't include egg_mateya_02, which is a duplicate of
egg_mateya_01.  And it doesn't include the Kansas flag, which
will need to be extracted from the upload log.

--
Stephen Silver