[Clipart] RE: Release 13 and duplicates.

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Mon May 2 12:01:22 PDT 2005

I hope this is the right place to ask this question.

Quote:If you intend to submit a lot of clipart, instead of filling out
the Public Domain statement and uploading each piece individually, you
can establish your own 'clipart package'. This way, you can fill out the
Public Domain declaration once for the package. Adding new material is
as simple as copying it into the package archive and re-uploading it.

I may have made some errors in submiting some clips this month.

1: I made enhancements to the icecream cones, and instead of
resubmitting individually, I submited 4 clips in a ZIP. These have been
duplicated in the collection.

2: Beagle pic, I accidently submitted it as both a one file submission
and part of a ZIP collection, and it is duplicated.

3: Almost all the music clips are duplicated since reading the above
quote, I thought the second submission would over-ride the first. I
intend to keep adding instruments to the collection and uploading as
time goes on. How is this best handled ?

Forgive me if this is not a question for the mailing list.

Gerald Ganson

Plus of course I can't view the collection in adobe viewer, but you
already know about that.