[Clipart] crap

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Sep 1 12:15:41 PDT 2005

I'm having some issues with the nsis installer having some corruption in
the archive. I've built the other packages and am hesitant to release
until I get this ironed out.

Incidentally, I have company here for today and tomorrow, so I'm really
trying to get this knocked out, but there is a chance that release will
wait until Sunday night. That is unless someone else wants to:

1.) generate all packages using the clipart_package

2.) update the website with news of the release

3.) update the downloads/index.php page.

4.) Send out PR...

Its probably easier to wait on this...for next release, it would be good
to get one more person in the loop on building the packages and
uploading them. I think I'm taking on too many tasks in the release
process now...and yes, Jonadab is taking on a mountain! Any ways we can
break these tasks up more might be good. We should discuss this possibly
in another thread.

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org