[Clipart] crap

Jonadab the Unsightly One jonadab at bright.net
Fri Sep 2 07:18:06 PDT 2005

Jon Phillips <jon at rejon.org> writes:

> 1.) generate all packages using the clipart_package

I'm still not sure why that failed on my system.

> 2.) update the website with news of the release

I used to know how to do this, but the website now gets news
automatically somehow using that PHP thingy (wordpress, or whatever
it's called), which I don't really know anything about.

> 3.) update the downloads/index.php page.

I can do this part.

> Its probably easier to wait on this...

Okay.

--
Open Clip Art Library:  Drawing Together
http://www.openclipart.org/