[Clipart] Apple Logo

Bryce Harrington bryce at bryceharrington.com
Wed Sep 7 10:11:08 PDT 2005

On Wed, Sep 07, 2005 at 10:52:32AM -0600, Nix N. Nix wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I made an SVG of Apple's logo
>
> ftp://qcadesigner.ca/incoming/BlueAppleLogo.svg
>
> based on a png derived from an OSX icon
>
> ftp://qcadesigner.ca/incoming/BlueApple.png

Wow, this looks extremely cool!  I love how you've captured the "glow".

Note that since this is a company's trademarked logo, it cannot be
legally placed into the Public Domain.  OCAL would get into trouble if
we distributed it.  (In fact, we're considering making a rule to not
have any logos - even open source project logos).

If you don't get a good answer to your shading question on this list,
I'd encourage you to try inkscape-users@, since there's a bigger set of
guru users there than here.  ;-)