[Clipart] Namespace as part of validation

Greg Steffensen greg.steffensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 15:00:20 PDT 2005

I ran into this problem when parsing clipart with libxml2. Would it be
simpler just to say that images must be valid xml? I believe that would
cover this issue. There's a tradeoff, of course, in that you create a new
obstacle to contribution, but considering how much we try to process the
images programmatically, I think this is a relatively minor hurdle.

Greg