[Clipart] openclipart man page

Joe Klemmer joe at webtrek.com
Sun Sep 25 06:42:07 PDT 2005

On Sat, 2005-09-24 at 19:36 -0700, Jon Phillips wrote:

> That is so great! We can plug it into our package installation process!
> You just saved me work and now I can check that off my todo list!

	Glad to help.  I noticed that there was a section in the Makefile for a
man page commented out so...  :-)

	I was in there poking around because "make rpms" was blowing chunks.  I
had intended to see why but got distracted and made the manpage
instead.

	Oh, and there's an extraneous spec file in ./clipart/special of version
0.17-full that is causing "rpmbuild -ta" to fail.  That spec file is
configured for version 0.16 and it seems that rpmbuild will dig through
the entire tarball and go with the last spec file it finds.

Joe "To lazy to use bugzilla" Klemmer

--
Joe Klemmer <joe at webtrek.com>
Linux/UNIX System Administrator | Linux Instructor | Resident Hacker