[Clipart] To-Do List :: which ccHost ?

Florent Monnier fmonnier at linux-nantes.fr.eu.org
Fri Aug 4 00:01:45 PDT 2006

> there is now a to-do list building in the wiki...
>
> http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/Open_Clip_Art_Library_Wiki:Community_
>Portal
>
> have a squiz, and if you have any ideas/critisims please tell!

Hi, could you tell which ccHost you would recommand to install on our
localhost ? The SVN one or the last stable release ?
But as long as I have understood, the one currently used in the migration is
none of these, so where is the current OCAL version of ccHost ?

Or maybe that you don't provide it because you don't recommand to start with
this one but with the stable or svn one instead ?