[Clipart] Pictures for Universal dictionary system

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Aug 5 00:40:51 PDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-08-04 at 14:58 -0700, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Zdenek Broz
> E-mail: gt2 at post.cz
>

> Hello
>
> I have just found your site and it is great! Thank you very much! I
> am collecting images which I can assign to wordnet definitions so
> guys have easy work adding words in other languages into our
> Universal dictionary system. Your images will help us a lot. If you
> are interested you can take a look at www.dicts.info (UD already has
> more than 60 languages). I have collected more than 1500 images
> (http://images.webz.cz/) and I guess with your images we might have
> more than 3000 meanings with images. Thank you very much!
> openclipart.org is great! I will add links into useful links and
> download section of our site.

This is so awesome Zdenek. This will make a great blog post on our site.
It would be great for someone in Open Clip Art Library with new blog
posting ability to post this awesome story to our blog. I can assist
someone how to do this.

Keeping our news fresh is very important...

Jon

> Best regards
>
> Zdenek Broz / Dicts.info

San Francisco, CA