[Clipart] cchost test installation for Open Clip Art Library

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Sat Feb 11 00:53:03 PST 2006

<topPost />

I forgot to mention that the system only accepts PNG and JPG files right
now.

If you look at the "Submit Files" page, I enabled remix, clip art, and
example (screenshots) types for submission.

Jon

PS: I'm really eager to get feedback and bring on some more people to
help get the collection moved over.

On Fri, 2006-02-10 at 23:53 -0800, Jon Phillips wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> In the interest of speeding up the transition to cchost, I have
> installed cchost from its sf.net cvs home:
> http://sf.net/projects/cctools
>
> It is now available here: http://openclipart.org/cchost
>
> Please register yourselves, and pass along your new username to me and I
> will give the core developers admin access and others, if you want
> editorial access, then please ask for that.
>
> There is still much that needs to happen before we make the full switch
> over to cchost. Here is a partial list starting from the highest
> priority to the lowest:
>
> SVG support (ccHost uses getid3.sf.net for metadata, maybe we can push
> our needs upstream):
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1353648&group_id=80503&atid=559969
>
> Support for better uploads page (need simple remix, sample only, and
> possibly one for screenshots):
> http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/submit
>
> Add Open Clip Art Library logo to header
>

> { What else do we need to do? }
>
> I added these major tasks to a new wiki page detailing what I have laid
> out above. Also this new page explains how development on cchost can
> progress. If you need cchost/cctools cvs access, plese email me about:
>
> http://openclipart.org/wiki/index.php/CcHost
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Jon

San Francisco, CA