[Clipart] Getting ready to give up.

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Thu Jan 19 09:04:46 PST 2006

Name: Adrian Stovall
E-mail: drakaan at gmail.com

BugID 5619 is a show-stopper for me.  I'd really like to contribute,
but since I can apparently only upload zero-byte files, that's
impossible.

There's no mention of what causes the problem (it's a 16K svg file
with keywords created in inkscape 0.42), so I don't know if there's
something I need to be doing differently, or if uploads are just
partially fubared.

Can somebody please let me know if I need to just wait, come back
later, change something about the file, help the site devs fix the
uploads, etc?