[Clipart] Installing Clip Arts

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Wed Jan 25 15:17:41 PST 2006

<topPost />

Momo, adding these coments to the wiki would be great. If we don't have
page about working with OpenOffice.org, we should. Adding your following
info to this will give us a nice way to email ppl. a link with the
correct info, since we get this question so much.

Great!

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894