[Clipart] Re: reviews and errors

Victor Stone lists at fourstones.net
Fri Mar 17 09:19:31 PST 2006

Jon Phillips wrote:

>>1. You should sync again to get the latest changes
>>2. I just created an account under the name 'victor' - Do me a favor,
>>please make me an admin ('Manage Site', 'Setting', 'Site Administrators...')
>>
> Done. Rock.

hey, it's magic -- now that page works ;)

http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/jonadab/47

seriously, it was just a sync issue (unless you guys changed something else)

For future reference your cc_errors.txt is at

../../cchost_data/cc-errors.txt

which i think is

/srv/clipart.freedesktop.org/cchost_data/cc-errors.txt

One thing that's weird is that you should be seeing thumbnails on those
files pages, did you guys shut that off? If not I think that's a bug.

VS