[Clipart] Re: reviews and errors

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Fri Mar 17 09:44:42 PST 2006

Victor Stone wrote:

> hey, it's magic -- now that page works ;)
>
> http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/files/jonadab/47
>
> seriously, it was just a sync issue (unless you guys changed something
> else)

Indeed, is working.
But how about those messages:

ratings:   	 [Unknown macro 'ratings_stars']

[Unknown macro '[nameerror: message="(ArrayResolver) Context does not
contains key 'dl_action_buttons'" code=0 mode=return level=notice
prefix="" info=""]']

http://openclipart.org/cchost/?ccm=/media/reviews/jonadab/47

> One thing that's weird is that you should be seeing thumbnails on those
> files pages, did you guys shut that off? If not I think that's a bug.

I remember seeing thumbnails and we were complaining at the time about
the size: it was the full image resized from HTML, with long load times,
but I don't remember any talk about shutting them off.