[Clipart] Re: [Cctools-cchost] checkin: ccHost 2.0 RC prep

Victor Stone lists at fourstones.net
Fri Mar 17 20:52:06 PST 2006

- template refactoring so folks upgrading to 2.0 won't break.
- remix search can now be qualified as artist or upload only
  (this is needed because based on downloads we're expecting over 1,000
remixes of Fort Minor)
- minor tweaks

------------ CHANGE LOG ------------------------

2006-03-18  fourstones at users.sourceforge.net
   * cclib/cc-pools.php 1.17:
     bugfix: remixes of pool items were being cut off on works page

   * cctemplates/skin-ccmixter.css 1.40:
     wups

   * cclib/cc-search.php 1.18:
     bugfix: what I just checked in broke global search, fixed now

   * cclib/cc-pools.php 1.16:
   * cclib/cc-remix.php 1.33:
   * cclib/cc-search.php 1.17:
   * cctemplates/remix_form.xml 1.6:
   * cctemplates/skin-ccmixter.css 1.39:
   * mixter-lib/mixter-magnatune.php 1.8:
     ui: break out remix search types

   * cclib/cc-sync.php 1.5:
   * cclib/cc-sync.php 1.4:
     bugfix: remix count got out of sync in rare remix editing case

2006-03-17  fourstones
   * cctemplates/comments.xml 1.13:
   * cctemplates/skin-blank-map.xml 1.6:
   * cctemplates/skin-ccmixter-map.xml 1.6:
   * cctemplates/skin-ccmixter-topics.css 1.4:
   * cctemplates/skin-simple-map.xml 1.7:
   * cctemplates/skin-simple-topics.css 1.2:
     refactor: skins now include (and over write) mappings from blank

   * cclib/cc-ratings-admin.inc 1.4:
     admin feature: ip lookup