[Clipart] thank-you for use of a graphic

Nicu Buculei (OCAL) nicu at apsro.com
Fri Mar 24 07:00:31 PST 2006

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> Name: Elaine
>
> I used a yoga graphic I found on this site by that is labelled yoga
> .architetto francesc.png
>
> Here is the link to the webpage on which it is used.
> http://www.abqla.qc.ca/abqla/index.htm

We are glad to hear from happy users of our clipart images.

> (I'm not sure why the yoga image has a gray background on other
> computers and on my MAC  Safari browser, the background is white as
> in the image.)

This is because on the "other computers" you are using Internet Explorer
as a browser and Internet Explorer is retarded - it can't correctly
display PNG images with alpha transparency, you will have to use a
workaround, for example leave the image with alpha transparency but with
white background, this way it will degrade nicely in Internet Explorer.

note: all current browsers (Firefox, Seamonkey, Mozilla Suite, Opera,
Konqueror, Safari, etc.) support PNG images with alpha transparency,
Internet Explorer is the only exception.

--
nicu