[Clipart] thank-you for use of a graphic

elaine webwize at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 17:40:13 PST 2006

Thank-you for your tech support.

It's very interesting about IE. What is even more interesting is that
on my MAC using 4 different browsers : Safari, IE, Firefox, and
Netscape, the PNG background is white.

As an aside, I used another free clipart image taken from another
site, a transparent gif of stars, and on the 4 browsers on my computer
the stars blended perfectly with the cream background. On some other
people's computers, white edges appeared against the cream-colored
background. I decided to abandon the cream background, (not a web safe
color), and go for white. Then the stars blended in to the background.

Tricky stuff.

The worst experience was looking at the site on an old computer in IE
with a jalopy of a monitor. the light cream background became a
darkish drab sepia and every possible defect showed. NONE of this
shows on my computer. Maybe MACs are smarter!

I'm stumped.

thanks again and good luck with your great project,

If I was a graphic artist I would consider contributing to it.

Elaine