[Clipart] Strange Happening

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form noreply at openclipart.org
Fri Mar 24 17:28:49 PST 2006

Name: Kim
E-mail: kgerety1998 at cox.net

First i will say thank you for the site. I appreciate having a place
to go for images where i do not have to worry about copyrights and
such.

I tried going to the Report Problem page and what i got was a list of
bugs.    The last couple times i visted here i have been having a
strange occurence.  I would click on an image to view it before
saving it, then a bunch of empty tabs would open on my browser.  I
tried a few different images and this happened with each one.  The
only time it doesn't is when i right click, View Image, but then this
is the thumbnail.

I use Firefox 1.0.7 on a machine that is run on Linux.   I think it
is Fedora Core 4.  I am not sure you need that info, but just in
case.

Thank you for your time,
Kim