[Clipart] Strange Happening

Nicu Buculei nicu at apsro.com
Sat Mar 25 00:36:44 PST 2006

Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form wrote:
> Name: Kim
>
> I would click on an image to view it before
> saving it, then a bunch of empty tabs would open on my browser.  I
> tried a few different images and this happened with each one.  The
> only time it doesn't is when i right click, View Image, but then this
> is the thumbnail.
>
> I use Firefox 1.0.7 on a machine that is run on Linux.   I think it
> is Fedora Core 4.  I am not sure you need that info, but just in
> case.

If you want the image to open in its real size when clicking, you will
need a browser with SVG support, this means either Firefox 1.5 or later
or Seamonkey (formerly named Mozilla Suite) 1.0 or later. Another
alternative would be to have a browser plugin for showing SVG images
(but this s not the case for Firefox on  Linux).