[Clipart] possible collaboration, media relations question

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Oct 6 22:38:36 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-07 at 01:08 +0300, Open Clip Art Library Feedback Form
wrote:
> Name: Vanessa Bertozzi
> E-mail: vanberto at mit.edu
>

> Hello there,
>

> I'm working at MIT on a projecta joint project between MIT's
> Comparative Media Studies Department and a media/communications
> company based in New York City. We're doing research on fan cultures
> and online fan art.  We're building a research website and we'd be
> very interested in speaking with someone who's very involved in Open
> Clip Art about a possible collaboration.

This sounds very interesting.

> Would an Open Clip Art contact person be able to email me or give me
> a call?  Ideally, this would be really soon, as we are trying to pull
> things together within the next week.

Sure, you may contact me about the project. I'm a researcher and
professor at San Francisco Art Institute (sfai.edu) in addition to being
a developer for the project.

> My name is Vanessa Bertozzi and I"m at 917-692-4564 or
> vanberto at mit.edu

Great, my contact information is at the bottom of the email.

Jon

> Thank you very much,
> Vanessa

San Francisco, CA