[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Another person uploading externalsource clipart

ryanlerch at gmail.com ryanlerch at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 16:00:41 PDT 2007

Another person (not JohnnyAutomatic) has started uploading from the USPTO...

http://openclipart.org/media/files/tom/3447

Here is the review that i sent him, explaining some of the little things to do to make these cliparts more trackable...

hey tom!

thanks for the awesome submission. its good to see someone else uploading cliparts from external sources!

would you be able to use the submit form for "external source" clipart? this form just adds tags that helps us keep track of this stuff.

also, we try to tag these with the same tag if they come from the same source - for the us patents office we use USPTO. and if you could also include a source URL (if there is one) that also helps us keep track of where you got this image from (just in case there is a copyright dispute...)

cheers,

ryanlerch