[Clipart] Thanks

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Sat Apr 21 12:18:20 PDT 2007

Thank you all for the kind words.  I am glad that people find the
submissions useful. I am pleased that others see the value of the
library as I do.  I know Ryan mentioned long ago all the low hanging
fruit out there and I have taken that to heart trying to increase the
size of the library in as quick and efficient a manner as I could.
External public domain sources are great for that.  Some may not be
the best graphics in the world, but they sure beat a "no result" when
searching for something.  Work has slowed my submissions down a bit
in the last couple of months but I'll keep plugging away.

John Olsen (JohnnyAutomatic)