[Clipart] OCAL disk usage

ValessioBrito valessio at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 07:22:50 PDT 2007

It exists already functioning rsync-daemon[1], to create mirror of the
current site or backup. I have an account in the Dreamhost of 200gb I
could leave there twirling rsync daily, until the limit of 200gb.
Serious plus one mirror/backup. :)

[1] http://sunsite.dk/info/guides/rsync/rsync-mirroring02.html

.ValessioBrito

.ValessioBrito - http://valessiobrito.info