[Clipart] OCAL disk usage

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Fri Apr 27 20:33:03 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-04-25 at 11:22 -0300, ValessioBrito wrote:
> It exists already functioning rsync-daemon[1], to create mirror of the
> current site or backup. I have an account in the Dreamhost of 200gb I
> could leave there twirling rsync daily, until the limit of 200gb.
> Serious plus one mirror/backup. :)
>
> [1] http://sunsite.dk/info/guides/rsync/rsync-mirroring02.html
>

> .ValessioBrito

Yes, lets start this....can just have a daily mirror with rsync on your
offsite...plz coordinate with me to flesh out how to do this properly on
our wiki (publicly onlist: http://openclipart.org/wiki) and also for an
account to do this (offlist).

Cool! We've had other mirroring requests in the past, so am open to
this, but fd.o in the past said it would be best to work on mirroring
all of fd.o, which would be cool too...

Daniel, what do you recommend?

Jon