[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Upload Flagged

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Thu Apr 26 16:41:04 PDT 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-27 at 08:53 +1000, Ryan wrote:
> IMO, what it comes down to is our "Statement" that is on the front page -
> "This project aims to create an archive of user contributed clip art that
> can be FREELY used." If there is a Trademarked logo in a piece, it cannot be
> 100% used freely, therefore needs to be deleted or changed s it can be
> freely used.
>
> Cheers,
>
> ryanlerch

I must agree with ryanlerch on this. I do agree with your sentiment
martin about not being too dismissive and airing on the side of not
deleting in favor of providing the pd_issue tag and clearly pointing
uploaders to the right resource to ascertain (the original rights holder
and possibly the page on wikipedia about this).

Cool?

Jon