[Clipart] monthly theme

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Tue Dec 18 08:15:36 PST 2007

John Olsen wrote:
> Hey Nicu, maybe January for the cartography theme.  We should

Without backing and motivation I worked on this at a _slow_ pace, I have
some outlines (http://nicubunu.ro/pictures/screenshot-map.png - work in
progress, not uploaded yet) waiting for me to add color and some more in
my mind.
However, my "at least 50 images" pledge was for December (I uploaded
already a bunch of older images), for January maybe 25 images from me is
realistic.

> retroactively make this Crests and Coat of Arms month based on all
> the submissions so far for December.

I don't see a big incentive to retroactively declare such a month, the
basic idea is to generate PR, enthusiasm and contributors,

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/