[Clipart] monthly theme

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 10:31:42 PST 2007

Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> retroactively make this Crests and Coat of Arms month based on all
>> the submissions so far for December.
>
> I don't see a big incentive to retroactively declare such a month, the
> basic idea is to generate PR, enthusiasm and contributors,

I agree with Nicu.  Also, if January is going to be cartography month,
it should get an announcement within the next week or so, *before*
January, so people can hit the ground running in January.

But if 2008 kicks off with a "Cartography" month, maybe it would be good
to hash out a quick sequence of 11 other monthly themes and publish them
on the Wiki.  A few theme suggestions...

Wildlife
Knights & Dragons
Cars & Driving
Ships & Sailing