[Clipart] Any ETA on the cchost OCL site being back online??

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 10:02:04 PDT 2007

It's been 2 months since the site went down.  If this was a business,
that would be disastrous.  Even though OCL isn't a business, the
two-month hiatus works against building confidence among potential
contributors and users that this is a "real" and useful project worth
using and being involved with.  It may not be a disaster, but it is
definitely counterproductive to be down this long.

I'd have donated to OSUOSL, but OSU won't just let me paypal them the
money.  They want enough information to fill out a credit application
before they'll grant you the privilege of donating to them.

Jon, can those of us who don't want OSU invading our privacy that deeply
just PayPal donations to you to help get this dang thing moving?

Is there any other way of lighting a fire under their asses to get this
new box up and running?

This is getting frustrating.

- Greg