[Clipart] Any ETA on the cchost OCL site being back online??

Stephan Beal stephan at wanderinghorse.net
Sun Jul 8 13:56:37 PDT 2007

On Sunday 08 July 2007, Jon Phillips wrote:
> I am finally sitting at my desk with access enough to move things
> over to osuosl. Thanks for being good ocal'ers and sitting by. NOTE:
> ALl the clipart and so forth are still URL downloadable at the
> current site, it is just ccHost that is turned off and redirected to
> the wiki.

Hiya!

i've searched all over the web site and haven't found a link which
actually leads me to anything downloadable (maybe i'm missing something
terribly obvious?). Likewise, i checked out the CVS repo and only got a
handful of non-graphic files.

Can you please post a link to where the graphics can be downloaded?

:)

--
----- stephan beal
http://www.wanderinghorse.net