[Clipart] where to browse clipart images? (looking for VPN diagrams)

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Thu Nov 1 16:54:38 PDT 2007

I am looking for clipart images. There used to be an OpenClipart website
where I could view many images at a time.

I can browse by tags, but I need to see the images. Do I have to look at
them one at a time? (I have near 100 in the first category to look at so
this will be very time consuming.)

I am making some VPN (virtual private network) diagrams. So I need to look
at tunnels, pipes, internet clouds, laptops, computers, etc. Or if you
know of any public domain VPN clipart, please let me know.

  Jeremy C. Reed