[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 44, Issue 15

Frederik Elwert frederik.elwert at web.de
Sat Nov 10 06:54:23 PST 2007

Am Samstag, den 10.11.2007, 08:37 -0600 schrieb Jeremy C. Reed:
> I simply want to be able to view the thumbnails, several per page, like
> the website used to provide. It was convenient.

This is currently not possible. That's exactly the part of the code that
is currently worked on.

If you don't want to wait and you're using a browser that can display
SVG files, you might want to use the Greasemonkey-Script that I wrote to
enable thumbnails.

Here's the script:

http://www-user.uni-bremen.de/~felwert/blog/downloads/openclipart-gallery.user.js

You might want to search the list archive for details.

Cheers,
Frederik