[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 44, Issue 15

Roan Horning roan at horning.us
Sat Nov 10 07:36:11 PST 2007

Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007, Roan Horning wrote:
>
> Partially. Thanks for your response.
>
> I am still unclear about the archives as I thought those were old and that
> the new website had different images. I have already seen the old images
> (from the tarball). I want to see the new images (hundreds of new images
> for the tags I want to look at).

Viewing thumbnails of the new images on the new website is not working
yet. This is the feature I'm working on now.

The various steps needed to get this working on the new website.

1) Write the code/module that will lets us create the thumbnail.

2) Incorporate this module into cchost, so that when an svg file is
uploaded/modified/deleted, the needed action to the thumbnail can take
place (i.e., create it/recreate it/delete it).

3) Create thumbnails of all the new svg files already uploaded to the site.

4) Modify/Create pages that call the new thumbnails.

--Roan