[Clipart] new cronjob for openclipart news

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Mon Nov 12 16:30:25 PST 2007

Heya eric, can you add a cronjob like our planet one like so:

/bin/bash /var/www/openclipart.org/ocal_planet/cron_planet_news

###

I also updated our planet to version 2.0

We need this because we are adding news onto the front of our
site...please just have it do at the same or alternating times with our
other planet...

FYI: this planet is accessible here: http://planet.openclipart.org/news
and the feed will be read and placed onto the main page of the
site...cheers!

Thanks!

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.