[Clipart] new cronjob for openclipart news

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Nov 12 22:41:16 PST 2007

Jon Phillips wrote:

> We need this because we are adding news onto the front of our
> site...please just have it do at the same or alternating times with our
> other planet...
>
> FYI: this planet is accessible here: http://planet.openclipart.org/news
> and the feed will be read and placed onto the main page of the
> site...cheers!

Why do we need two aggregators? How is this different from the regular
planet? Do you filter the original feeds on specific tags? If so, people
from original planet ocal should add an "ocal" or "inkscape" tag to some
of their posts to be considered "news" worthy?

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/