[Clipart] clipart Digest, Vol 44, Issue 19

John Olsen johnny_automatic at mac.com
Tue Nov 13 05:50:28 PST 2007

Super!  Would someone with access promote that the old archive is
available for upload?  I haven't seen anyone upload their old files
yet.  I'd hate to think I did all that work for nothing :).  Links
again are:

current location of old site archive sorted by author      http://
homepage.mac.com/johnny_automatic/FileSharing27.html or http://
tinyurl.com/2bu2ue