[Clipart] Fwd: [FM Discuss] Wordpress, Inkscape and Scribus content

Jon Phillips jon at rejon.org
Tue Nov 13 17:14:42 PST 2007

This is blog worthy on our new site news feed guys...I have worked with
tactical tech to get openclipart, cchost and inkscape onto their
*-in-a-box series...and don't think I'm referencing the justin
timberlake SNL spoof either ;)

Jon

San Francisco, CA
USA PH 510.499.0894
jon at rejon.org
http://www.rejon.org

MSN, AIM, Yahoo Chat: kidproto
Jabber Chat: rejon at gristle.org
IRC: rejon at irc.freenode.net

Please note: the contents of this email are not intended to be
legal advice nor should they be relied upon as or represented to be
legal advice. Jon Phillips does not represent any organization through
this email address.