[Clipart] clipart files

Tobias Jakobs tobias.jakobs at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 23 08:25:52 PST 2007

On Nov 23, 2007 5:02 PM, Mohamed Ibrahim <mibrahim at mibrahim.net> wrote:

>  Hi Tobias,
>
>  Thanks for responding.

No problem. But i hopes Jon would replay. Perhaps you can try to catch
him in the IRC Channel:
irc://irc.freenode.net/openclipart

We have a Bugzilla at freedesktop.org here:
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/buglist.cgi?amp;product=openclipart.org

>  - Planned goals for every release.

We had something like that here:
http://openclipart.org/wiki/Roadmap

But without developers such goals are useless.

>  - The goals/features needs to be distributed on people

The best place for this is this Mailinglist.

>  - Use openproj or some thing similar to track progress.
>
>  The only thing I found was the wiki page, and it helped me to see that
> there are features that I can provide back to the project. So if this gets
> expanded, it will help the project as well as encourage others who want (or
> think) to contribute.
>
>  If we don't have those, I can set them up - I just don't want to double
> work, or do some thing that's already there.

Thanks for the help, and I hope one of the devs will tell you more.

Regards,
Tobias