[Clipart] Review re: copyright

Gerald Ganson Gerald.Ganson at rdc.ab.ca
Wed Nov 28 08:33:15 PST 2007

I posted a review of a request yesterday, but I'm not sure if anyone is
actually reading reviews.

(Link) http://openclipart.org/media/reviews/wkdesign/4164#1760

Basically I believe the user "wkdesign" is the artist/owner of the
graphics which are posted at ...

http://www.clipproject.info

and hence he has kindly placed some images in the requests folder to be
turned into SVG and added to OCAL.

I just thought I'd write to the list and see if anyone has an opinion on
going ahead with these images, or contacting wkdesign or something.

Should we be confirming the permission to place these images in the PD ?

wkdesign - are you on this list ? If so please reply and let me know,
I'd love to complete this request for you.

Thanks

Gerald_G