[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] Browsing interface

Nicu Buculei nicu_gfx at nicubunu.ro
Mon Aug 18 22:50:02 PDT 2008

noreply at openclipart.org wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Alberto,

> Why doesn't the browsing interface show the picture for each item? It is just impossible to search for anything with such an interface.

We are fully aware of that, is the feedback we receive the most (and we
also endure the pain when we try to use the site)

> Just before you say that it is easy to comment but do nothing, the previous interface for Open Clipart Library with thumbnails was designed by me.

Since we moved to the current solution we hoped someone will contribute
the enhancement. Along this time we had a number of people who started
to work on that but usually we haven't heard anything back.

my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/
my clipart collection: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro/