[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] clker.com - part 2

noreply at openclipart.org noreply at openclipart.org
Tue Feb 5 09:22:42 PST 2008

[...]
But i just discovered that another website is using (pillaging more like) OCAL - the website i'm talking about is http://www.clker.com/
I tried to find a disclaimer or some sort of statement there - and unfortunately couldnt find any - so i'm wondering :

- Is this website allowed by you - or do you have any connexions somehow ?
- Could you use the same search engine - as this website - cos its way better there.
- Same for the way clker.com allows user to rate each clipart from 0 to 10 - that could really be a good thing for OCAL

What i miss though, is that OCAL is based on the author's contribution - we have a profile page and are able to manage our files, delete them etc ...  which is great - clker.com doesnt offer this features (its just like a mirror of OCAL) - as far as i could see. And from the author point of view this is a bit disappointing.
[...]