[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] clker.com - part 3

Greg Bulmash oneminuteinspirations at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 13:51:05 PST 2008

I've been using thousands of pieces of OCAL artwork at FunDraw.com...

http://www.fundraw.com/clipart

It's mixed in with pieces I've picked up from other PD clipart sites,
stuff I generated myself (either through vectorizing old art or using
my very rudimentary skills), and stuff I had drawn by other artists.
It's all categorized and keyworded and I offer it in JPG (500 pixel)
and PNG (transparent - 3500 pixel) sizes.

The reason I don't have it all is mainly because the FunDraw Flash
application and ImageMagick based renderer need it in EPS and SWF
formats.  Illustrator's export of SVG to SWF isn't always perfect and
their export to EPS has more issues than it's worth describing, so I
have to use Inkscape for the EPS conversion, but that occasionally
delivers less than optimal conversions.

I try to contribute back to OCAL to not be a leech like cker, though.

- Greg