[Clipart] [Open Clip Art Library] clker.com - part 3

Francis Bond fcbond at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 00:10:27 PST 2008

G'day,

> Obviously, clker fails on all of the above - having
> the author name in the SVG source is not enough. For
> example, I stripped out from the document properties
> the standard Inkscape mentions, but my work can be
> found (and is displayed) under my username on OCAL.
> OCAL is not even mentioned or linked to on clker, as
> said earlier.

Acutally, the first first blog entry says:
"The first release of clker.com website includes most of
openclipart.org wonderful collection exported to openoffice ODG
format."

http://www.clker.com/blog/2007/11/18/how-to-add-clker-images-to-openofficeorg/#more-3

Looking through the blog, they seem to have their heart in the right
place, and they definitely have a better interface than OCAL.  I would
expect that if someone actually emailed them then they would be happy
to link to OCAL.

--
Francis Bond <http://www2.nict.go.jp/x/x161/en/member/bond/>
NICT Computational Linguistics Group